Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & Touche LLP's growing Cyber Risk Data Privacy & Protection practice. Our data protection and privacy architects assist our clients with the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed to meet and exceed the requirements of leading practice, regulation, risk reduction and effective operations.
Work you'll do
• Assist clients in identifying, designing, deploying and managing technology and process solutions to reduce the potential of data compromise
• Assist clients with developing technical requirements, evaluating vendor solutions, architecture/design and engineering/integration/testing of data protection and data security solutions • Advise clients in understanding the future state problems and challenges in cyber security and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
• Contribute to Deloitte's thought leadership in client organizations and external market place
• Operate as a technical subject matter specialist
• Stay up to date on industry trends around cyber risk and data protection practices The team Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions.  Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
• 5 years of professional experience within data security and information security, including encryption, certificate lifecycle management, PKI implementation, access control, cryptographic key management
• In depth knowledge of encryption use cases and hands-on experience establishing an enterprise encryption infrastructure with at least one leading encryption product (e.g., Thales Vormetric, Fortanix, Protegrity)
• In depth knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI), certificate management use cases and hands on experience establishing an enterprise certificate management infrastructure with at least one leading certificate management product (e.g., Venafi)
• In depth knowledge of encryption and key management services/use cases and hands on experience of configurations with at least one public cloud (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Strong understanding of data-at-rest and data-in-transit encryption implementation methods, including database, application tokenization, masking, TLS and SSH
• Familiarity with API integration methods (e.g., PowerShell, JSON)
• Familiarity with networks, firewalls, IDS/IPS, and end point security
• Familiarity with popular databases on both windows and UNIX platforms, including Oracle and MS SQL
• Familiarity with common identity, authentication, and directory services, such as Active Directory and LDAP
• Familiarity with change management, deployment and operational processes in large IT organizations
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• BA/BS in information technology or related field or significant industry work experience Preferred:
• Experience designing and implementing distributed architectures
• Demonstrated, hands on experience setting up Hardware Security Module (HSM) appliances, such as Thales, Gemalto or nCipher HSMs
• Hands on experience setting up Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) with one of the leading products, such as Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services
• Hands on experience installing and configuring popular databases on Windows and UNIX platforms, including Oracle and MS SQL
• Hands on experience with DevOps and cloud infrastructure security
• Knowledge of secrets management and orchestration approaches (e.g., dynamic secrets generation and rotation)
• Knowledge of quantum computing, homomorphic encryption or multiparty computing concepts
• CISSP or equivalent certification
References Visible links 1. http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/risk/solutions/cyber-risk-services.html
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 33626
Apply on company website