Creative Director – Deloitte's Green Dot AgencyAs a Creative Director in Deloitte's award-winning Green Dot Agency, you'll lead the creation of big brand-building ideas across all channels. You'll be a working leader, generating your own ideas and experiences while inspiring your teams to do the same. You'll translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies and manage the creative process from concept to completion. You'll oversee a diverse creative team, with broad responsibility for the design and development of the visual, tone, and aesthetic character of marketing campaigns.
Work you'll do:
- Create the vision of the campaign and collaborate with copywriters, art directors, designers, planners, and account service to bring it to life.
- Develop the plan, oversee the process, and give guidance to the creative teams that work under you.
- Craft your own big ideas and experiences while inspiring others.
- Lead the work into fresh creative territories by making them compelling, relevant and desirable to our audiences.
- Lead effective client presentations that create excitement and demonstrate how the creative delivers on the strategy.
- Steward the Deloitte brand.
- Grow teams and businesses and approach each project with a strategic and innovative mindset.
- Recruit and manage freelance talent to augment in-house teams as needed
What you'll bring:
- Four-year degree is required
- Copywriting background; strong verbal and written communication skills
- 12 plus years of relevant experience, including at least 5 years of experience as a Creative or Associate Creative Director (copy) with an agency/firm
- Experience with B2B marketing preferred
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your innovative work across multiple channels, including long-form and short-form content
- Ability to develop strong client relationships to establish a level of trust to help sell creative, outstanding presentation skills
- Skilled at building strong relationships and trust with creative partners
- Strong collaboration skills and track record of acting as an open and willing resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions
- Demonstrated ability to navigate conflicting priorities
Deloitte's Green Dot Agency is part of Marketing & Communications. We provide value to the US Firms by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 34701
Apply on company website