Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in supply chain sourcing and procurement – someone who gets excited about the possibilities of turning data into insights on a daily basis in a highly collaborative environment? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
- Resolve both functional and technical issues specific to sourcing & procurement solutions
- Demonstrate solid functional knowledge of the Coupa modules: Sourcing, Contract Management, and P2P
- Display hands-on functional and technical system knowledge of Coupa S2P standard processes and configurations
- Understanding of procure to pay, source to contract, category management as it pertains to sourcing and procurement processes
- Coordinate and execute supplier enablement programs including cXML/EDI, CSP, and SAN
- Develop catalog enablement strategy and build hosted and punchout catalogs
- Show ability to troubleshoot Coupa for S2P
- Work and consult with client technical/functional teams to design and invent solutions enhancements to optimize performance
- Conduct strategic sourcing events via Coupa sourcing tool
- Provide contract migration from legacy system to Coupa Contract tool
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- 2-5 years of technical/functional knowledge of Coupa modules: Sourcing, Contract Management, and P2P
- Worked on at least 2 Coupa implementation projects of the most recent version
- Ability to work in design workshops, gather and document business requirements
- Create, write and execute test scripts in Coupa system as well as perform cutover activities
- Demonstrate hands-on experiences with supplier enablement and catalog enablement
- Excellent skills with MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship maybe available
- Ability to work within project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Prior hands-on experience on providing Coupa AMS services
- Business process design and modeling
- Prior big consulting firm experience
- Coupa certified
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 21230
Apply on company website