Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting enterprise programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
The Analytics & Cognitive team works with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based as well as client-owned platforms
- Deploy automation and cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing project teams
- 2+ full cycle product experiences (prototype to production) deploying computer vision solutions
- API development experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Travel up to 50% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday) (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Advanced Degree preferably in applied mathematics, statistics, computer science, data science, electrical engineering, physics, or closely related field
- Formal training in one or many of the following: computer vision, image processing, linear and non-linear programming, machine learning, linear algebra
- Certification or expertise on at least one of the following platforms: Google Vision, AWS Rekognition, Azure Computer Vision/Face/Content Moderator, or Watson Visual Recognition
- Expertise in computer vision or deep learning frameworks and libraries, e.g. PyTorch, OpenCV, Keras, Tensorflow, scikit-image
- Advanced skills in Python
- Strong knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, image processing, computer vision
- Experience with quantitative modeling (design, development & implementation) using 3+ types of algorithms (e.g., YOLOv3, RetinaNet, Faster R-CNN)
- Expertise in fields e.g. structured information extraction, object detection, action recognition, image segmentation, spatiotemporal modeling (hybrid CNN/RNN)
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to exercise mature judgment.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 26127
Apply on company website