- Are you a business development/marketing professional with a passion for leveraging data to uncover actionable insights? Do you thrive on coaching and motivating others to initiate and expand relationships with prospective clients? If so, Deloitte's Audit & Assurance (A&A) Growth Team is looking for someone like you. Predictable, sustainable, and profitable revenue growth requires a consistent, proactive, solution-based mind-set and well-coordinated teamwork among professionals with diverse backgrounds.
Work you'll do
As an A&A Growth Senior Manager, you will work closely with local leaders to analyze the market and help build and maintain a portfolio of strategic targets. For a subset of that list—our priority accounts—you will support your assigned account teams with company and competitor research, relationship mapping, and developing and tracking progress of an action plan that includes measurable relationship-building activities to advance the account through our pipeline. You will also help to drive a growth culture mentality within the A&A practice via meeting with and presenting to partners and staff as well as training them on tools, creating reports as needed, and building and maintaining knowledge of your assigned industry(ies) and geography(ies).
Additional responsibilities will include:
- For priority accounts, meet with account teams to vet/support/revise strategic plans in order to drive accountability and progress, and track action items.
- Be a trusted advisor to the office and growth leaders in your market(s) and serve as a champion of Deloitte's Green Dot mindset by bringing insights, leading practices, and creative thinking to support them in their growth efforts.
- Help develop and execute internal communications strategy in support of the market's A&A growth program as needed.
- Serve as subject-matter expert for local Audit practice on marketplace and industry developments, competitive intelligence, relevant marketing and alumni activities, and Deloitte messaging (g., audit innovation).
- Leverage Salesforce CRM system to track progress of full-service accounts as well as to report on overall target list as needed.
- Lead and contribute to special projects as needed.
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of our stakeholders. Creative thinking and independence are key to success and are welcomed by our growth leaders. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit & Assurance.
- Experience in marketing, pursuit management, or business development
- 10+ years of experience preferred
- Big Four, audit, or professional services marketing, business development, or pursuit experience preferred
- BA required, MA preferred—marketing, business, English, journalism, communications, or related field(s)
- Excellent communication skills—verbal and written
- Excellent relationship development and persuasive skills—at all levels of the organization
- Strong project- and people-management skills
- Strong analytic, critical thinking, and creative capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft office; knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM a plus
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 18372
Apply on company website