Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
- 2+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
- At least one FLC implementation using AWS cloud native toolset
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience with Snowflake cloud data warehouse highly preferred
- Experience with Amazon Kinesis highly preferred
- Experience with SQL, Spark and Python highly preferred
- Experience in SQL with Redshift and Snowflake
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to include:
- Amazon S3
- Amazon EMR
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Glue
- Amazon Lambda
- Amazon Athena
- Programming experience with Unix/Shell scripting
- Cloud infrastructure management experience with Data & Analytics tools and services
- AWS Certifications
- Experience with other leading commercial Cloud platforms, including Azure and Google
- Experience with unstructured data
- Hands-on experience with Orchestration tools like Airflow or Step function
- Experience leading workstreams or small teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (ie: MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to create critical collaterals for client workshops and customer interactive sessions
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 32187
Apply on company website