Are you energized by driving business development and sales strategy Are you a business development or marketing professional with a passion for leveraging data to uncover actionable insights? If so, Deloitte's Audit & Assurance (A&A) Growth Team is looking for someone like you.
Work you'll do
As the largest Big 4 accounting firm, Deloitte provides industry-leading audit, consulting, tax, and advisory services to many of the world's most admired companies. The Senior Specialist is an integral part of Deloitte's A&A Growth Team focused on developing targeted strategies and initiatives to grow the business and achieve market objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborates with A&A Growth Team members to support initiatives aimed at increasing our professionals' market presence and overall brand awareness
- Interfaces with internal resources to identify, request, analyze research to help inform our professionals of market opportunities
- Supports target teams with company and competitor research, relationship mapping, and developing and tracking progress of relationship-building activities
- Promotes a growth culture mentality within the A&A practice via meeting with and presenting to partners and staff on tools and platforms, including LinkedIn
- Assists with:
- Reporting, target list management/updates, and web-based tool management
- Tracking market and industry developments to support regular target team meetings
- Creating of client facing meeting materials
- Liaises with local A&A leaders and proposal support to respond to new opportunities
- Coordinates/contributes to A&A Growth Team national projects
- Supports practice metrics, including CRM system utilization and reporting
Our audits are fueled by more than just technology – what really sets us apart are our insightful professionals, collaborative culture, and commitment to innovation and continuous improvement. Our audit professionals apply a streamlined, intelligent approach to the audit, enabled by innovative tools and technologies. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- 2+ years of prior relevant experience in sales, business development, pursuits or marketing, preferably in a large, matrixed organization
- 4-year college degree, preferably in business, marketing, communications, journalism, English, or a related field
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable managing multiple projects & deadlines
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft suite – Word, Power Point, and Excel (required) – and Salesforce (preferred)
- Comfortable engaging with all levels of an organization
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 18389
Apply on company website