Ready for a fast-paced exciting career? Have a passion for helping your clients reduce risk and increase value? As a Consultant in Deloitte's Assurance practice, you'll provide our clients with specialized audit analytics and internal control services related to financial reporting. You'll also help them navigate the complexities, risks and opportunities in their “extended enterprises” by proactively managing and monitoring risks presented by third party relationships.
Work you'll do:
• Identify and evaluate complex technology and business risks and internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
• Advise in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offering for industry projects.
• Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
• Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to analyze, design, and/or implement products and services
• Play a substantive or lead role in engagement planning, economics, and billing
• Understand client's business environments and basic risk management approaches.
Our specialists understand the dynamics of serving complex, global clients across multiple industries, and the importance of increasing transparency around business performance. We provide specialized audit analytics and internal control services for external audit clients and other services for financial reporting. To further explore opportunities and mitigate the risks presented by different markets, we also work with clients to navigate complexities, risks and opportunities presented by third-party relationships. Learn more about Deloitte's Risk and Financial Advisory Assurance practice.
• BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems Administration or related field
• 1+ years of related experience within professional services, external audit or IT audit
• Demonstrated experience auditing general computer controls and IT control testing of applications, operating systems, and databases.
• Strong background in auditing techniques and/or computer control environments
• Experience identifying controls, developing and executing test plans
• Demonstrated ability to write report segments and to participate in presentations
• Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley and/or COSO
• Open to travel requirements
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• MBA or Masters in Accounting or Information Systems
• CPA, CISA or CISSP
• SAP or Oracle controls experience
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15118
Apply on company website