SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info ×
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte India (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
No one other than an authorised official of Deloitte is permitted to confirm any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration', ‘verification' or ‘security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorised or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution. If you have queries about the veracity of a job offer you have received which relates to Deloitte or would like to report a fraud with regard to job offers with Deloitte, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Manager – TSS
Serves as a team lead representingan assigned business unit or geography in the region. Manages the day-to-daytechnology operations and activities for a business unit or area within theTechnology Center in a 24 hour x 7 day environment. Facilitates business unit,optimal performance by aligning business processes with information technology.Possesses a strong understanding of information systems, business processes,the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short- andlong-term direction and needs of the business and technology. Provides inputand supports planning for developing business, technology, and integratesspecific plans into the firm-wide plan.
Leads the gathering of businessneeds as well as the design of solutions through direct interaction withbusiness unit leaders. Possesses knowledge and experience leveraging both ITsolutions and business process improvements.
Work you'll do
· Executes the firm'stechnology strategy as well as ensuring all day to day activities aresuccessfully managed to closure in a 24hour x 7day environment. Responsible andaccountable for Service Delivery, Asset Deployments, Printer Support, LaptopMaintenance and Deployment, and New Hire Orientations. Accountable forachieving customer satisfaction and SLA commitments along with the team.
· Serves as aliaison between infrastructure CTO teams (LAN, WAN, Telephony) and leadershipto ensure activities are managed with the least impact to the user community
· Developspeople and leads teams at offices. This includes performance management, goal setting, professional development,coaching / mentoring, team recognition, and recruiting activities. This rolebacks up the Manager / Site Manager in his/herabsence.
· Grows relationships with business leaders and users at all levels inthe organization. Promotes ITS services, engages customers to understandbusiness needs and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Provides inputand oversees the delivery of the monthly One Voice update as well as other technologyrelated updates to enhance the customer relationship. Solicits feedback frombusiness leaders to ensure ITS service delivery is exceeding expectations.
· Managesservices within defined guidelines, developing cost control measures, managing Time & Expense and provides inputinto budget with regards to hardware and software upgrades, consumable itemsand peripherals.
· Leads ormanages ITS aspects of high impact projects with a regional scope. Thisincludes office refreshes/new office build-outs, infrastructure upgrades, largeapplication deployments, process changes and enhancements and third party acquisitions.
· Supports allsecurity, risk, and compliance activities that occur in the region. Thisincludes the management and reporting of media collection, preservation, and destruction.
· Responsible for managing,measuring and reporting all aspects of PC/Mobile device compliance with policy,standards and guidelines managed by ITS. Manages additional projects andinitiatives at regional levels.
· Performs other job-relatedduties as assigned.
The team TSS team is proud to be part of Deloitte'sInformation Technology Support Services spread across Hyderabad, Mumbai,Bengaluru & Delhi. This team is responsible to accomplish various Customersupport task at the ITS walk-up to deliver world class customer service. Thisteam takes care of new hire laptop setup, End of Lease activity, PDA support,Printer support & VC support at local offices
· B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates
· Experience: 6 to 8 years
· Technical troubleshooting, Strong Microsoft Office(Outlook, Word, Excel,Power Point), Lync, Windows and MAC operating systems,mobile device hardware and software, networking, video conferencing,Audio/Video, Telephony equipment, Active Directory administration.
· Strongtechnical & customer handling skills, Communicates Clearly and Effectively,Manages and Executes Projects, Manages Quality and Risk, Knows the Business,Develops Business, Teams with Others, Builds Relationships, Manages Change andAmbiguity, Coaches Others.
· ITIL - Intermediate
· Project Management
· Cloud Computing basics
· Data Analytics
· Information/Data Security
· Industry certifications suchas Dell or HP
· Basic knowledge of overall network/systems
\"Deloitte\\” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E21GURAMLY-EUS
Apply on company website