Finance & Enterprise Performance Consulting
Anaplan Senior Manager
Use your experience to join our award-winning AnaplanPractice- Anaplan has selected Deloitte as their Global Implementation Partnerof the Year for the 6th year in a row!
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. World renownedconnections. Opportunities abound. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best inthe business to solve the toughest client problems. From learning toleadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. Our Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm'sgrowth and development in a variety of ways, including:
· Engagement Management: Lead engagement planningand budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverablestructure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from topmanagement levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of workproducts; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
· Client Management: Manage day to dayinteractions with executive clients and sponsors
· Business Development: Develop andmaintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and leadpursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal developmentprocess; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
· Practice Development & Eminence:Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop \"thoughtware\"and \"point-of-view\" documents; participate in public speaking events;get published in industry periodicals
· People Development: Perform role ofcounselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process;actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provideleadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as atrusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implementand deliver solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilitiesto support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, andcreate impact within their organization.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 8+ years' EPM experience implementingone or more of the following technologies: Anaplan, Hyperion Planning,HFM, PBCS/ePBCS, OneStream
· 10+ years of relevant consulting orindustry experience
· 4+ years'experience overseeing multiple project teams, experience leading or managingteams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
· Record ofconsistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
· Experiencewith budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
· Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travelis a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has beensuspended until further notice.)
· Limited immigration sponsorship may beavailable.
· Professionalcompetence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
· Superiorcritical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Exceptionalinterpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills
· Ability tolead teams and own deliverables
· Strong problemsolving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· Ability towork in an ambiguous environment
· Ability tobuild consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings
· Commitment topersonal and professional growth
· Sense ofresponsibility to self, team, and client
· Outstandingintegrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
· Demonstrated sales experience
· Deep functional knowledge aroundfinancial systems and processes
· A proven resource in defining systemsstrategy, developing systems requirements, designing, prototyping, testing,training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical businesssolutions under multiple deadlines
· Adept at implementingtechnology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
· Proven skills as a project manager onmultiple full life cycle implementations
· Adept at implementingtechnology-enabled business solutions for clients
· Strong problem solving andtroubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· Ability to engage and managesenior-level client relationships
· Strong oral and written communicationskills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
· Willingness to mentor junior staff
· Advanced degree preferred
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best workevery day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there'salways room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in additionto hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University,our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to growthroughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitteis led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATCSRMKP006-EP
Apply on company website