Our Exciting Work Environment
This position will be based out of Delaware North's new global headquarters, a state-of-the-art, 12-story, mixed-use building in downtown Buffalo, N.Y. The headquarters facility, reflective of our values, integrates the latest advances in environmental, energy conservation and office design.The Opportunity
The Trainer will execute the training and support programs for new initiatives and roll outs.
- Deliver training programs to designated company units
- Respond to support requests - provide remote and on-site support to unit personnel
- Recommend alternative instructional strategies to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the training program
- Collaborate with internal and external Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the curriculum development for the company's training program
- Lead and/or participate in work sessions with SMEs
- Associate or Bachelors' degree required
- 5-7 years' of applicable or relatable industry experience
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels across the organization.
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively; question common practices and contributes improvements to User Adoption for various projects.
- Understanding of adult learning principles preferred
- Experience with training, supporting, and implementing a SaaS platform.
- Familiar with broad spectrum of instructional solutions available to achieve learning outcomes.
- Saba LMS, SharePoint, Articulate and other web training content authoring tools.
- Proficient in use of PC systems; and MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Prior experience with, or interest in learning about, the development of web-based training.
- Required travel of up to 80%
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website