Our Exciting Work Environment
Job Title: Cashier/ Stand Attendant
Job Code(s): 3341
Job Family: Food & Beverage
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Under the direction of the Stand Manager or Level Supervisor, serves food and beverage concessions in accordance with the Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
Pay rate : $ 10.50 + benefits after 30 days.
Food & Beverage Service duties
- Greets guests approaching stand
- Serves food and beverage items in correct proportions, following proper sanitation guidelines
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Records all waste.
- Acquaints guests with items for sale and uses suggestive selling techniques
- Participates in set-up of stand, arranges inventory, notifies Stand Lead of any inventory deficiency or shortages
- Performs clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Cashier duties (if applicable)
- Properly records all transactions via the point of sale system and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collects the proper money for food and beverage items; processes credit card or determines correct change for guests.
- Accounts for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift
- Prepares food products in stand according to Company standards and specifications
- Shows flexibility by rotating to other stands when necessary.
Education & Experience:
- No experience required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and alcohol service training
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to remain stationary for entire length of shift
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hold and cold, depending on season
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
Delaware North Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website