Our Exciting Work Environment
Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At Great American Ball Park, we provide food and beverage concessions, luxury suites & catering, club & restaurants, vending and retail for our partner the MLB's Cincinnati Reds. We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines – making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.The Opportunity
It's more than just popcorn and peanuts. Let's be honest, food & drinks are a major part of entertainment and you can be a part of changing the way that fans experience the game. It's more than just a position, you are a part of creating special experiences; in fact, they are experiences so special they create memories that last a lifetime. It's a child's first tray of nachos at their first Reds game. Or it's a daughter grabbing a round of beers and slices of pizza when she returns the favor and takes her father to the game. You can help every guest tell a better story.
This position supports the Special Events Manager by successfully managing non-event (special events) catering events, in accordance with the Company's Guestpath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operation Standards.
- Oversee the timeline of client meetings/events, including ensuring appropriate room set-up, quantities of food and beverage is available, and clients' requests are met.
- Greet guests at functions, handle client/guest concerns, follow-up with guests during events.
- Completes daily event paperwork, ensuring paperwork is accurate and complete.
- Manages associates working the events and directs associates, as needed.
- Communicates with the chefs, as necessary, regarding specific details/set-up on BEO's.
- Maintains inventory levels.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website