Our Exciting Work Environment
Mission Control invites you to join the crew at Space 220 for an expedition like no other. The planets have aligned for you to be a part of the latest cutting-edge and out-of-this-world restaurant. Help ensure a smooth departure as guests blast off to enter the International Space Station suspended 220 miles above the Earth's surface and assist in delivering an unmatched intergalactic dining experience. With stellar views and gourmet menu offerings, Space 220 is truly “The Height of Dining.”The Opportunity
Space 220 plans to launch in early 2020 and we're looking for Dining Room Cashiers to join our crew. In this role, you are responsible for:
- Maintaining the location safe ensuring it is properly accounted for, supplied with appropriate change, and banks for locations are correct.
- Verifying cash responsibly and all other forms of payment for shift.
- Completing Excel spreadsheet to confirm everything is balanced.
- Running sales reports for controller.
- Deposit cash for each day worked.
Our ideal Cashiers have at least two years' experience as a cashier using a point-of-sale (POS) system, are knowledgeable of Microsoft Excel and able to use it use it effectively to perform job duties, and are excited about contributing to a team, and are dedicated to creating a memorable guest experience.
Benefits of being a Cashier with Patina Restaurant Group at Epcot:
- Weekly pay
- Medical, vision and dental health plans (eligibility required)
- 401(k) plan (eligibility required)
- Full time only: Paid holiday and sick leave (eligibility required)
- 30% associate discount at participating Patina Restaurants
- Grow your career with a global leader in hospitality
- Two years minimum experience as a cashier using a POS (Point of Sale) or equivalent experience is required.
- Well organized problem solver able to multitask, completing task in the proper order.
- Work efficiently to meet the demand of an extremely high-volume restaurant.
Patina Restaurant Group is a proud subsidiary of Delaware North. And at Delaware North - whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants - there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you! We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world, and when put together with Patina Restaurant Group's exceptional cuisine, landmark locations, and genuine hospitality – the sky is the limit.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Orlando, Epcot jobs, restaurant jobs
Apply on company website