Our Exciting Work Environment
This position will be based out of Delaware North's new global headquarters, a state-of-the-art, 12-story, mixed-use building in downtown Buffalo, N.Y. The headquarters facility, reflective of our values, integrates the latest advances in environmental, energy conservation and office design.The Opportunity
Assists with project management-related activities (including, but not limited to: project plan development, testing & piloting, facilitation of training, implementation and guidance utilizing variety of methods and resources) Partners across team in reporting-out status, project deliverables and drafting of new resources. Identifies gaps in communication or training and minimizes impacts by acting quickly to resolve. Serves as liaison to team in terms of navigating & communicating front line change and impacts.
- Facilitates training utilizing various methods (virtual, instructor led, blended, micro-learning)
- Serves as subject matter expert from front to back of a system, procedure or nuance to working methods and provides real time coaching & execution of functionality
- Stays grounded, connected and empathetic with teams and individuals while pacing through various stages of change
- Assist with the development and implementation of change management standards (training, resources & tools) in-line with project and system development life cycles and methodologies for a project.
- Assists communication, alignment, and coordination efforts across stakeholders for a given project to ensure interdependencies, risks, and opportunities are identified and appropriately actioned against.
- Assists with status reporting and resource planning for a given project.
- Helps develop project-level updates for a given project.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in management, consulting or analytical role with solid technical background and understanding or hands-on experience in change management and implementation of projects
- Excellent oral and written articulation and presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; knowledge of MS Project, SharePoint or other project management software preferred.
- Travel up to 25%
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website