Position plays an instrumental role in the Investor Relations function which is responsible for communicating the company's background, financial results and guidance, and strategic goals to investors and research analysts. The Director of Investor Relations will work closely with senior executive management to deliver effective investor messaging and provide them with timely market intelligence and investor feedback/perceptions.
YOU WILL BE AND OUTSTANDING DIRECTOR OF INVESTOR RELATIONS IF:
• You haven't met a shareholder question that you cannot answer.
• You can drive up shareholder value in your sleep!
• You can reduce an organization's exposure to share price volatility while jogging!
• You already have a robust D&B strategy for investor relations.
• You are able to communicate externally and internally a consistent message.
• You can entice buying with a wave of your hand!
• You are focused on service and enjoy being part of a team.
• You live, love and embrace the D&B Culture!
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
• Responsible for developing the communication plan that targets investors, research analysts, banks, and other members of the financial community
• Creates a series of messages that clearly articulates the company's quarterly results, annual guidance, long term strategy, and company background. Creates a cohesive message to build confidence in the company through quarterly earnings calls, investor meetings, press releases, and one on one investor calls.
• Research and understand the attitudes and perceptions of investors, analysts, and financial journalists and recommend a communication strategy to improve the perceptions of the company.
• Manages the section of the website that provides essential information such as latest financial results, investor presentations, brief biographies of the management team and a company profile. Creates an archive of press releases and published news of interest to investors.
• Oversees and coordinates quarterly earnings calls, including the development of key messages related to current results and longer-term strategies. Develops and prepares CEO and CFO scripts, press releases, and key Q&A and analytic support.
• Manages presentations and meetings with investors, analysts and financial media, including non-deal road shows and conferences.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS CONTINUED:
• Collaborates with:
o VP, Finance to support relations with banks and debt holders
o FP&A team on financial reports, analysis and models.
o General Counsel on shareholder meetings and other shareholder services
o Financial Reporting and General Counsel on SEC filings
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIRED SKILLS
• 8 + years of experience encompassing IR/Finance and corporate communications within public company or consulting agency.
• Strong understanding of finance, capital markets and securities regulations
• In depth understanding of financial modeling and business analytics
• A bias to action and the ability to work efficiently and resourcefully in a hands-on fluid environment
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Undergraduate degree required. MBA desirable
• Reports to the CFO
Non-traditional work environment. We have games in the lobby, a billiard table in the break room and we get everyone together for “Parties on the Patio” where we relax and catch up over ice cold “refreshments”.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We work hard, play hard and have FUN!
Apply on company website