As an RX stocker, you will stock cases of pharmacy merchandise onto shelves for RX order selectors. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of accuracy and performance to meet the needs of store orders while utilizing safe work practices. You may work in other areas or functions of the warehouse, as needed.
- Read merchandise orders from a RF unit which will include: item locations, descriptions, and quantity needed.
- Select and prepare (cut box tops and/or plastic from inner packaging) needed cases of product and place in a designated location.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and climbing stairs.
- Move boxes of merchandise (up to 30-50 pounds regularly) utilizing safe lifting techniques.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy for merchandise stocked.
- Work efficiently and effectively on lines with 5 or more other employees.
- Maintain 100% or greater to performance standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of work zones at the end of each shift.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Cross train in other warehouse duties, as necessary.
- Comply with all policies and procedures of the CVS Health warehouse and DEA regulations.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Ability to read, write, and count accurately
Good written and verbal communication skills
Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally
Must be certified on all equipment needed to complete job task
Ability to work overtime
Previous warehouse experience
High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website