The VP, Provider Operations will be responsible for leading a team of approximately 1700 people, this includes the teams that handles our calls, claims and on-boarding of our Providers. This team supports 1.6 million providers and over 250,000 contracts for commercial medical products, dental, student health and voluntary lines. S/he is responsible for the development of tools and systems that support the development and implementation of a competitive provider network. Leads major/strategic programmatic and process improvement initiatives across the organization. Scope extends to 100+ projects at any given time.
This leader will report to the SVP, Network Strategy and Provider Experience and this role can be REMOTE.
Responsible for the strategic direction of the provider and network operations working across the business. Manages a team of highly skilled, diverse professionals and managers.
- Provider Call Center,
- Provider Data Services and Network Set-up,
- Provider Data Integrity Unit,
- Provider Contract Oversight and Onboarding,
- Special Investigations Unit
- 15-20 years of Operational experience, including managing large complex teams
- Proven ability to lead and engage a diverse team.
- Strong operational and strategic mind
- Proven experience of spearheading innovative ideas to create efficiencies and partner value
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Provider knowledge will be valued.
- in rationalizing a current portfolio and decision making on stop/start/continue initiatives to deliver value
- Ability to use data to determine initiative effectiveness
- Success in moving from current traditional strategies to new, modified approaches
- Experience in effectively simplifying and presenting complex information
- Align with the values of CVS Health – Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, Accountability.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Apply on company website