Responsible for transporting cases of product from one area of the warehouse to another.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally
- Ability to become certified to operate material handling equipment as required by position
- Knowledge of basic mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Ability to lift 100 pounds
- Ability to work overtime
- Previous warehouse experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website