As an Trade Relations Advisor, you will support the CVS Specialty Pharmacy Trade Relations team in its effort to gain access to specialty medications. You will be responsible for completing manufacturer RFPs by coordinating appropriate responses from subject matter experts and CVS Specialty Trade negotiators and be the primary point of contact for information related to the specialty drug pipeline. You will maintain an accurate pipeline database and communicate updates to the Specialty Trade team and other key internal stakeholders. Your efforts will contribute to the bottom line of a Fortune 8 organization and assist CVS Health in increasing the diversity of our specialty pharmacy offerings. Our purpose is to help people on their path to better health and you will impact that purpose by helping us offer critical medications to our patients.
1. Manage the entire internal RFP process for CVS Specialty and Coram, including developing and delivering completed manufacturer RFPs by collaborating with CVS Specialty Trade negotiators and subject matter experts
2. Collaborate with Trade team to ensure CVS Specialty Pharmacy remains a best in class specialty pharmacy and an innovative leader in order to gain access to pipeline products for Specialty Trade value
3. Assist Specialty Trade negotiators in preparing for manufacturer meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews, and other ongoing manufacturer projects
4. Support the development of internal and external presentation decks and other materials for use in business discussions
3 or more years in a specialty pharmacy environment; preferably with familiarity with manufacturer discussions and demonstrated success in managing multiple manufacturer relationships.
- Must be creative and able to work in multiple locations across several key business units
- Must be comfortable balancing multiple priorities at one time
- Specialty Pharmacy Industry specific knowledge, including: demonstrated knowledge of specialty pharmaceuticals and pharmacy distribution trends and practices.
- Proven project management skills, including planning, leading, and completing complex projects in a business setting
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills and creativity to develop RFPs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle several projects, contracts, and internal meetings at one time and continually prioritize based on Trade value
- Assertive follow-up skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work across multiple functions within a matrix environment; strong collaboration and teamwork skill
Bachelor's degree required
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website