As a Technical Support Representative, you will be working in a positive cultural environment, working through timely technical responses to inquiries from CVS store employees, pharmacy, and Minute Clinic employees regarding solving, diagnosing, and resolving problems for the stores on Hardware, Pharmacy, Point of Sale systems, Minute Clinic and Photo. Reporting to the Manager of Technical Support, this role requires a detailed knowledge of problem escalation and follow-up processes to ensure timely resolution of reported issues. Related online knowledge articles are used for troubleshooting; incidents are supervised in a case tracking system. The main responsibility of this employee is to take live troubleshooting calls daily. This candidate must deliver outstanding customer service in a timely, and efficient manner, with a shown dedication to 1st call resolution and overall customer happiness. At CVS, you will be given 16 days of PTO and 10 holidays will be paid.
• Document problems, complete problem tickets, and request information in the support tools
• Maintain knowledge with accurate up-to-date information relating to current policies, procedures, and troubleshooting techniques
• Effectively handle call workload
• Provide outstanding customer support by analyzing, diagnosing, and resolving problems and requests within service level agreements
• Collaborate well in a team environment
• The full-time employee will work 5 days a week, and must be able to work one weekend shift a week
Prior call center experience or 1-2 years of technical or retail experience
• Experience in a help desk/call center environment providing technical support in a retail environment
• Experience using computer hardware and software applications
High school diploma or GED.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website