Do you want to make an impact on a team and be a health care innovator? As a Specialty Program Outcomes Advisor, you will provide the analytic support and leadership for the client guarantees, risk contracts, and requisite financial reconciliation negotiated across specialty management products. This role requires strong expertise in data analytics, including the analysis and reporting of financial and clinical outcomes from claims and survey data.
The successful candidate will work as a partner and peer advisor with sales, account management, underwriting, analytics, clinical affairs, and legal to ensure that program guarantees are thoughtfully established, reported, reconciled and presented to clients with the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct.
The Specialty Program Outcomes Advisor will:
• Engage clients as related to guarantees across all specialty drug and patient management programs.
• Provide tactical leadership, including methodological input, for customer financial settlements and reconciliations and ensures company is effectively reserving for various risk arrangements.
• Communicate program outcomes to internal and external customers.
• Interact with management, outside consultants, and employees to forward and represent the needs of the department.
• Develop and/or refine contractual language to support program level guarantees in client agreements and RFP responses.
• Drive cross-functional teams in the creation and development of innovative ways to meet and exceed client expectations related to guarantees and value assurances.
Position requires ability to travel as needed for meetings or other job-related events up to 20% once travel is approved. This is a work from home opportunity.
• 4+ years' experience in healthcare
• 3 years working within an analytics function
• 2 years working with clients/customers
• Experience analyzing large healthcare data sets using SQL, R, SAS, Python, or other analytic platforms
• Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Office applications
• Experience in methods of evaluation of clinical and pharmaceutical programs
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Policy, Pharmacy, Health Care Administration
• Master's degree
Bachelor's degree required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website