Aetna's mandate is to transform health and wellness via products that enable consumer engagement and best-in-class experience. This team is responsible for Aetna's digital transformation and all digital products; as well as the development and execution of the digital roadmap. A key part of the responsibility is to build an integrated platform that enables the delivery of products to drive engagement and revolutionize health and wellness. We want you to be apart of the team that will build this next generation platform.
Leveraging your expertise in Big Data, IoT, Native Cloud, Application Development, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, you will join a product team that is building disruptive cloud platform that will transform the healthcare industry and improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to drive the change the is desperately needed within the healthcare industry.
Come Join Aetna Digital!
Aetna Digital is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Developer (Node.JS/ React/Angular) to join our team in Burlington, MA.
We are looking for :
Expert experience in full stack development, frameworks, unit testing frameworks
Demonstrates ability to remove problems and overcome roadblocks during the project. The candidate should also have good verbal and written communication skills
Works with cross-functional team, using agile practices, writes, debugs and delivers code
Produces solid, thoroughly tested features
Analyzes current information technology environments to identify and assess critical capabilities and recommend solutions.
Experiments with available tools and advises on new tools in order to determine optimal solution given the requirements dictated by the model/use case.
- 7-10 + total years of software development.
- 4+ years of Node.JS and/ or Java software development experience
- 3+ years of experience building native cloud solutions
- Hands-on experience with APIs, microservices
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- Experience with XML/JSON and developing REST Services
- Expert experience leveraging container based technologies
- Working knowledge of big data technologies is desired
- Multiple years of experience delivery solutions through an Agile delivery methodology
- Experience with bash shell scripts, UNIX utilities & UNIX Commands
- Ability to understand complex systems and solve challenging analytical problems
- Ability to leverage multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate data sets from disparate data sources.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
- Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking ability.
Additional Job Information
Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 5% of your 401(k) contributions!
Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
Gym / Showers
A top of the line MacBook Pro
Free Parking (Burlington, MA office)
Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc.
Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website