• Senior Architect in Digital mission is to enable software developers to deliver secure applications, systems, and platforms by providing expertise on secure architecture, design. The primary focus of this role will be on server applications, encompassing APIs and micro-services, containers, databases, cloud infrastructures, and cloud services.
• Partner with key stakeholders to establish and adopt security best practices evangelize, mentor, and coach all on the same
• Establish lightweight and agile security practices including Threat Modeling.
• May be consulted on emerging vulnerabilities, threats, and defensive measures.
• 7+ years of application/platform security experience
• 5+ years of hands-on web (e.g. Angular, React) and/or native mobile development (Objective C, Swift, Java, Kotlin) experience
• 5+ years as a software developer. Experience and proficiency with modern languages, frameworks, and technologies such as Angular/React, native mobile development experience, Java, Python and Node.js.
• 5 years' experience working knowledge of a wide range of digital and integration technologies across several applications, such as: Mobile/Web frameworks, Omni-Channel Experience Design, Cloud, middleware/services/API's and Security
• Deep knowledge in secure software development, data protection, cryptography, key and secret management, SSO/SAML, OAuth/OpenID, authentication including MFA, authorization, and auditing, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies.
• Experience with Threat Modeling. Strong ability to assess and design secure applications and systems.
• Excellent collaboration, influencing, evangelization, negotiation, and coalition-building skills. Ability to work with persons at every level, from the most junior person to VP levels, in all job functions (e.g. product, UX, developers, QA, DevOps).
• Security considerations of cloud computing: They include data breaches, broken authentication, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, APTs, data loss and DoS attacks.
• Identity and access management (IAM) – the framework of security policies and technologies that limit and track the access of those in an organization to sensitive technology resources.
• Superior skills in coaching, mentoring, verbal, and written communications.
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities with minimal supervision.
• A great team player, with demonstrable experience delivering superior software products via agile methodologies.
• Meeting facilitation
• Experience architecting solutions for AWS, Azure or Google clouds.
• Exposure to Big-Data and/or Machine Learning.
• Prior compliance experience, specifically with FedRAMP, HIPPA, FIHR/HL7 and GDPR privacy controls
• Strong understanding of security principles, industry standards (e.g. NIST, CIS, ISO 27001, OAuth 2.0), and security communities and alliances (e.g. FIDO, OWASP)
• Strong understanding of encryption, cryptography, and protocols concepts (e.g. TLS, HTTPS, PKI, X.509)
• Familiarity with network security principles and practices
• Exposure to vulnerability management initiatives.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a closely-related discipline, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
CISSP certification a bonus
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website