This position will be within the Wholesale Support team, requiring in-depth knowledge of Microsoft toolsets. The ideal candidate will be required to support multiple different custom and vendor applications.
This position will require the ability to code to the technical specifications and often times, guide other technical resources through development activities within an onshore/offshore staffing model. This person will be responsible for interacting with multiple teams while working through technical and design issues in order to support the applications. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently as well as in small groups, performing technical activities including analysis, design, development, and testing and production installation of all components applications. This position is on a Support Team and will be in an On Call rotation to support our applications.
• 2+ years of relevant experience with concentration in Database Analysis, Design, and Development.
• 2+ years of experience in Web programming with C#.Net and .Net Frameworks 4.0.
• 2+ years of experience in T-SQL development
• Experience with SSIS packages, SSRS and SSAS
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt to an SSIS/SQL server environment including data extraction, cleansing/data integration, and loading from different data sources
• Ability to manage all phases of Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) development including reviewing technical documentation, development work, conducting design reviews, coordinating packaging & release deployments, and testing solutions in a complex environment
• Solid skills in database performance fine tuning and optimizing poorly performing queries, stored procedures.
• Model and generate database structures.
• Support day to day production inquiries and questions from other technology groups.
• Address data quality issues; work with business partners to build business understanding of data issues.
• Skilled in developing dimensional databases and data cubes
• Ability to design unit and system test plans, and execute testing.
• Handle backups and restores
• On call responsibilities
• Production bug fix issues
• Experience in the Health Insurance industry is strongly desired.
• Experience with Databases used in a Data Warehouse / Data Mart environment.
• Knowledge of Web programming preferably with C#.Net and .Net Frameworks 4.0 and higher.
• Knowledge/experience with Agile software development methodologies and best practices
• Microsoft Certified in SQL Server and DotNet
Associate's degree or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website