As the Senior Account Director, you will provide strategic sales leadership to expand and maintain business relationships with existing large, complex accounts. The preferred location for this position is Michigan, Ohio or Pennsylvania.
• Meets growth sales production, retention and profitability objectives for assigned book of business.
• Develops and executes a comprehensive strategic plan which results in increased sales and maximized profitability by maintaining and expanding penetration of existing products and cross-selling other Aetna products.
• Updates external constituents on Aetna capabilities to create business opportunities and/or enhance the perception and understanding of Aetna capabilities.
• Delivers organized, polished presentations of solutions, with benefits tied to the constituent's business needs.
• Identifies and capitalizes on emerging trends in the marketplace by participating in community and industry events as an Aetna (a CVS Health Company) representative.
• Builds and maintains productive relationships with plan sponsors and brokers/consultants.
• Reaches senior levels within a customer/consultant organization and tailors message to effectively engage senior executives.
• Shares relevant industry and competitive data within and across business units and segments to support the development of new product initiatives.
• Mentors and supports service team, peers, and sales team.
• Collaborating with marketing/engagement teams, develop overall meeting strategy and monitor execution and performance
• Facilitates and leads execution of external meetings (site visits, QMs, etc)
• Customer “expert” for resolution of complex issues requiring modifications to process, systems, or structure.
• Build relationships with key labor roles nationally
• Provides the customer's perspective and communicates their expectations, intent and direction internally for all new initiatives and projects.
• 7 plus years industry experience with complex national sales and/or client management
• National accounts experience
• Experience with Medicare Advantage and Part D programs required. Significant client-facing experience, dealing with all levels and varying roles within a plan sponsor also required
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Licensure as required
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website