Aetna, CVS Health is looking for top Telesales operations talent! We have an exciting work from home opportunity available for highly motivated individual to support a core internal telesales team as a Dialer Management Analyst (all Center). The role will support a new internal sales technology platform's refinement, scalable design, and new or refined integrations to support dialer and multi-channel telephonic campaigns. The role will require strong understanding of telephony infrastructure, dialer technology/best practices, and/or integrated platform designs ensure design enables optimal reporting solutions and enhancements.
This position is remote and can be worked from any state within the United States.
• With limited direction, translates business requirements to technical specifications. Creates technical designs for a new enhancements or refinement of integrated call center technology with a focus on outbound dialer driven sales/customer service campaigns.
• Perform ongoing system maintenance, research, problem resolution and on-call support, according to defined plans.
• Document required policy and procedures for existing systems.
• Independently performs testing and design scenarios/projects to optimize performance of platforms.
• May perform or assist with integration and system testing, according to detailed test plans to ensure high-quality systems.
• May assist business partners with User Acceptance Testing.
• Independently supports processes related to the implementation and ongoing management of production systems, including integration of purchased solutions.
• Independently supports the Code Asset Management process.
• Works cross-functionally to deploy multi-faceted integrated design, to include database, sales operations, digital, and member engagement management teams.
• Independently works on small and large moderately complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and disciplines, that have system wide impact and that may integrate across the organization.
• Ensure complete compliance with all federal, state, and organization regulations for call center technologies including TCPA and DNC requirements.
• Other duties as assigned
• Prescribe methodology in strict compliance with all required artifacts.
• Develop business requirements and creation of procedures in support of business operations.
• Document required procedures for integrated system designs, refinements, and standard packages.
• Subject matter expert with regards to outbound dialer cadences, the call center technology suite, and integrated endpoints.
• Work across functions to optimize performance.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 2+ years Call center technology operations including demonstrated work with integrated telephony and/or automated dialer technology.
• 2+ years demonstrated proficiencies in some of the following HTML, Java, PHP, NICE inContact telephony platforms (or similar contact center platforms).
• 2+ years of experience in one or more programming language (PHP preferred), development tools, and/or databases and the systems development life cycle, applicable to development organization.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
.• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Highly motivated individual with experience working in high performance tele-sales organizations.
• Experience work within a Medicare call center environment
• Proficiency with standard corporate software applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, as well as some special proprietary applications
4 year degree or 6 years equivalent work experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website