The Sales Executive develops and cultivates strong relationships with producers, to maximize sales opportunities and achieve profitable growth.
- Oversees a block of business to ensure profitable customers and help grow the business through consultative selling, issue resolution and superior service.
- Ensures product, pricing and services meet client's needs while meeting Aetna revenue growth and profit objectives.
- Manages and builds producer relations as needed.
- Identifies various ways to partner with the client by drawing from entire spectrum of product line illustrating a keen understanding of client's multifaceted needs and benefits of Aetna's full product array (e.g., fully vs. self-insured, combination of products and/or covers a range of industries).
- Collaborates with internal partners and/or external constituents to uncover profitable growth and cross-sell opportunities within new or existing customers and to support post-sale activities.
- Coordinates sales materials, testimonials and subject matter expert involvement in support of the successful delivery of constituent presentations.
- May participate in constituent meetings including finals
- Develops/maintains and communicates expertise on products, industry and emerging marketplace trends.
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
- 1-5+ years of Health Insurance industry experience.
- Experience with Outlook, Microsoft office including word, excel and PowerPoint, Teams
- Must be located and travel within Market (North Carolina)
- Active Health Insurance License or must be able to obtain within 60 days of hire.
- 1-5 years health insurance sales experience
- Knowledge of self funding
- Familiarity with NC or SC small group health insurance market and competition
- Salesforce experience
Associates degree or equivalent work experience (HS diploma + 2 years relevant experience)
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website