As a Primary Nurse Case Manager (RN), Home Infusion you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a growing specialized area of the nursing field.
If you are spending 12 hours on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment. Our nurses have the time and a balanced schedule to build strong one-on-one relationships with your patients and their families.
As a Home Infusion RN you will…
* Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in our patients' homes
* Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients recover in the comfort of their own home.
* Provide one-on-one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician's plan of treatment.
* Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas
* Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other partners.
* Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion. Certification and recertification expenses can be reimbursed for eligible RN's such as Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®)!
In this role, you will visit patients in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs. On-call is one night per week, one weekend per month and holiday rotation.
* This is a five/eight work week. We are looking for a RN that is availble every Saturday or every Sunday. If you are available both days even better!
* On occasion, you will travel up to two hours each way for a patient visit. You will be paid for your travel time.
Registered Nurses (RN) with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 7 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Use the link below to learn more about a day in the life of a home infusion nurse
Learn more about us:
Infusion, Home Infusion, RN, Registered Nurse, IV Therapy, Home Health, Hospice, ER, Trauma, ICU, Pediatrics, PRN, Vascular Access, IV Team, Oncology, PICC, Central Line, Infusion clinic, Ambulatory infusion, Cath lab, Transplant, Case Manager
* Registered Nurse with current license in state of California. Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas.
* Minimum one year nursing experience; IV-related experience a plus
* Have and maintain current CPR certification
* Possess a valid and current driver's license and auto insurance
* Have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
* Three years' nursing experience
* One year infusion experience
* Home healthcare experience
* CRNI certification
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
Apply on company website