As the Recruitment Marketing Strategist-Enterprise Search, you will be an integral member of the Enterprise Talent Acquisition team, focused on strategically critical, difficult to fill roles that company leaders decide will make the most difference in our competitive advantage. This team is responsible for strategic / niche search capability that prides itself on developing strong networks, referrals and engaging otherwise “unavailable” talent in roles that are strategically critical to our business.
You will utilize your expertise in recruitment marketing skills to attract qualified professionals for the Enterprise Search team. You will partner with the Talent Acquisition Operations Lead and leverage project management skills to provide support for campaign reporting analysis, job/recruitment market research and identification of niche recruitment partnerships. You will be responsible for managing content creation in the CVS Health Candidate Relationship Management Tool, Smashfly, nurturing passive talent leads as well as provide essential support activities to assist the recruiters in their effort to source talent online.
At the strategic level, you will advocate for new opportunities to connect with talent and be held responsible for empowering the talent acquisition team with impactful marketing tactics. At an operational level, you will manage recruitment marketing reporting and budgeting and use performance metrics to experiment and test new recruitment marketing and advertising content ideas for the Enterprise Search Team.
Develop content solutions to attract candidates following initiatives from the Enterprise Search Talent Acquisition teams
Develop execution of diversity & inclusion marketing plans that result in a broad and diverse pipeline of prospective talent
Monitor trends and useful best practices for recruitment marketing and advertising, media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy
Impactfully evaluate metrics, report on campaign results, determine Return on investment, and confidently make recommendations for budget spend
Establish and track data-driven recruitment advertising metrics and goals and report on campaign effectiveness to maximize results
Ensure that all vendor relationships are compliant with financial and procurement policies
Research external partnerships and use data to influence selection of key long-term partners
Predict obstacles and establish meetings or integration points between teams to maximize available TA technology and budget
Improve costs, quality, and speed
- Minimum 3 years of experience driving successful large-scale or high-volume recruiting projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience delivering substantial results in high volume hiring sourcing/marketing or Business to Customer acquisition marketing
- Minimum 3 years of experience with candidate or customer attraction tactics
-Minimum 3 years of experience with Recruitment Marketing CRM tactics and data
- Minimum 3 years of social media campaigns development that results in ROI
-Travel up to 10%
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Creative business copywriting experience
- Desire to create a collaborative, positive, and inclusive work environment
- Ability to gain support from partners at multiple levels across the organization in a matrix environment
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and PowerPoint
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website