CVS's mandate is to transform health and wellness via products that enable consumer engagement and best-in-class experience. This team is responsible for CVS's digital transformation and all digital products; as well as the development and execution of the digital roadmap. A key part of the responsibility is to build an integrated platform that enables the delivery of products to drive engagement and revolutionize health and wellness. We want you to be part of the team that will build this next generation platform.
CVS Digital is a highly energetic and collaborative team that operates as a startup within the CVS Enterprise. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to join us as we change the healthcare industry.
Come Join CVS Digital!
As a Quality Engineering Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Leading discussions with stakeholders from User Experience, Architecture, and Operations
- Working with cross-functional team(s) to align QEs of scrum team in achieving the quality roadmap identified for the solution / increment
- Identifying the scope of the testing required for a release / program increment based on the PI planning commitment
- Designing test strategy and estimating testing effort after discussions with the scrum team and have it reviewed with QE Mgr. and Scrum team
- Establishing identified Quality gates and metrics for the team
- Review and maintain assets / artefacts of Test Management, Test Automation, Test Reporting etc. and educate the team in case non-compliance
- Conducting Defect triages and follow sound defect mgmt.. process
- Serving as a technical Subject Matter Expert; provide up-to-date knowledge of competitive products, services and trends through research of current technology and trends
- Mentoring junior team members
- 7+ years of overall experience in software development life cycle experience
- 3+ years of experience in role of QA / QE Lead
- 3+ years of experience in design / development or implementation of test automation frameworks in Mobile Platforms (XCode AND / OR SWIFT)
- 3+ years of experience in testing and automation of Web Services, APIs, Databases
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Experience in mobile based applications / platforms - testing processes, methodologies and tools
‐ Hands on experience in BDD software development approach
‐ Experience working with CICD platform such as CircleCI, Jenkins etc.
‐ Hands on experience in DEVOPS adoption using Mobile Testing platforms / Device Farms (over cloud based platform) like Perfecto, BitBar etc.
‐ Understanding of Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban and SAFe
‐ Knowledge of Healthcare industry
‐ Bachelor's degree or diploma in IT/Computer Engineering
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website