Project Manager role with CVS Health's EPPD that is driven by a vision to "improve the quality of human life” of those we serve by making innovative and high-quality health and pharmacy services safe, affordable and easy to access.
- Develops and manages to a project plan and timeline that covers estimates, requirements, design, construction, test, deployment and benefit tracking
- Adheres to the Operations Project Delivery Methodology, project management professional practices and standard tools and contributes to practice development in enhancing the standard tool kit
- Contribute to developing training programs to educate the delivery teams on the standard processes
- Coordinates the efforts of cross-unit and cross-company teams (can include Customer Care, Mail Services, Clinical Ops, Benefits, Disease Mgmt, IT/TI, Product Development, Finance, HR, Procurement, and other corporate organizations)
- Assists senior level project managers to ensure Operational Excellence in the launch and tracking of Operations projects while delivering the desired results within the agreed upon time frame and budget
- Self-driven individual with very strong project management skills with 5+ years of the following:
o Ability to align, manage, and track change across multiple programs and manage multimillion dollar budgets.
o Ability to operate effectively in a large, complex, and diverse global organization.
o Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- PM experience in the Healthcare industry
- Background in IT program management, budget management and execution.
- Programming experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related discipline with information technology focus
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website