Are you looking for a career with a purpose? Join CVS Health as the 340B Product Development Director where you will lead a team that owns the identification, development and execution of new 340B strategies and management of ongoing 340B programs. These strategies are critical in supporting our goal to provide outstanding solutions for our customers.
In this high impact position, you will craft creative solutions that balance the needs of multiple partners including clients and 340B contracted Covered Entities (CE's). This role will work cross-functionally with many departments within CVS Health, including PBM and Specialty Pharmacy operations, Sales & Account Services (SAS), Finance, Legal and Enterprise Analytics, as well as with clients.
The successful candidate will possess financial and analytic acumen with proven ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and demonstrate the ability to use healthcare/PBM knowledge to build innovative solutions to support 340B performance.
- Critical thinking - ability to resolve complex issues and negotiate agreement among different organizational areas and leadership levels
- Able to provide positive leadership across multiple work streams in a fast-paced, complex working environment
- Ability to build and maintain effective team
- Demonstrated organized, detail-oriented, and structured thinking and execution, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize as needed in order to meet deadlines, demonstrating a high standard of independent judgment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to influence others
- Demonstrated presentation skills, including familiarity with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Able to understand pharmacy data and results with an analytic mindset to identify trends and improvement points from that data
Join the company helping people on their path to better health! Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
This position can work out of our CVS locations in either Lincoln, Rhode Island or Northbrook, Illinois.
- Eight years of relevant work experience in product development and/or management ownership, balancing multiple perspectives impacted by product decisions
- Two or more years of experience leading teams with direct and indirect reports
- Master's degree preferred
- Experience with PBM (pharmacy benefit management) tools
- Experience in client facing roles either independently or in support of the sales organization
- Experience with C-suite presentations
- Bachelor's degree
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website