As a Product Analyst in our enterprise Data Strategy and AI group, you will be responsible for ensuring our data and AI products deliver value to our business partners, colleagues, and users. You will work closely with subject matter experts, stakeholders, product owners, engineering teams, and production support teams. You will discover and document business and technical requirements. You will serve as a bridge between the technical leads and the business leads, ensuring the timely and accurate flow of information around the architecture and business trade-offs. Your primary responsibility will be supporting the ecosystem of products that support the underwriting process across CVS Caremark. The ecosystem of these products encompasses a data mart, a forecasting workbench, a rules engine, a financial reporting dashboard, and other systems.
The products we are building have a strong forecasting, what-if scenario, and financial component to them. We are looking for product analysts who bring familiarity and experience in building similar products.
What you will be doing:
• Collect and manage the technical requirements
• Discover, design, and document business requirements and make sure that data scientists, data engineers, BI engineers, and application developers have enough information to deliver high-value software code.
• Work with product owners, project managers, and release managers towards prioritizing work on synchronizing the release plans across multiple products.
• Provide insight into best practices when building forecasting solutions that allow users to test different financial scenarios.
• Design and run analyses around past performance of forecasts, comparing forecasts to actuals, and designing experiments for root cause analysis of errors.
• Support business intelligence engineers with ideas and best practices around visualizing complex time-series data.
• Deliver requirements documents that help technical teams and business partners understand what we are building and in what priority.
• Enable release managers with insights to inform timing and scope of next releases.
• 3+ years of experience in consulting and/or software product management
• 2+ years of experience with forecasting, what-if scenario planning, and financial analysis
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• Be a self-starter who can create a vision and organize a plan to execute it.
• Exceptional communication skills to ensure all stakeholders understand and are aligned with the product plan.
• History of providing data-based experiences to customers that make the complex understandable.
Bachelors degree required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website