Do you want to make a strategic impact on a team?
As the Product Advisor, you will be part of our Prescription Benefit Management (PBM) Product Development team. This team is engaged across all functions of our PBM Operations, with particular emphasis on product development.
You will use your pharmacy claims data experience, analytical skills and logic to analyze the business, solve problems, and present recommendations to senior leadership all in an effort to drive new operational initiatives and product improvements. These initiatives will have a profound impact on the drug cost savings and value we can create for our PBM clients and CVS Health.
The Product Advisor will work on our specialty plan design offering that focuses on specialty drug copay card programs with our PrudentRx collaboration. You will ensure that the programs are operating as planned, improvement opportunities are identified and deployed, and technical issues are quickly resolved.
The successful candidate will:
• Own the ongoing product process that requires both independent work and partnership with other teams.
• Manipulate various datasets needed for specific operational functions, as well as, create program dashboards that showcase performance and provide insights for improvement.
• Utilize project management skills and written and verbal communication skills to influence others.
This position has the ability to work remotely from home within the U.S. Relocation is not required.
• Minimum 6 months of Pharmacy claims data knowledge experience from PBM, Health Plan, or Specialty Pharmacy
• Intermediate level of proficiency using Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Access, or other applications
• Minimum 3 years of experience utilizing project management skills to resolve complex issues and negotiate agreement among different organizational areas and leadership levels
5+ years of experience in the following:
• Benefit design member accumulator processes and data
• PBM operations including benefit design set-up
• IT experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website