The Staging Technician is responsible for preparing the finished prescription as well as other light warehouse duties. • Sort all baskets from V2 according to facility units, location and delivery times
• Scans all medication pending for delivery.
• Prepares manifests and ancillary paperwork to correspond to appropriate nursing facility.
• Retrieve medication totes from PVII pharmacists that are to be scanned for delivery (STATs included)
• Check bins before delivery departure for missed meds.
• During down times assist pharmacy floor for additional support.
• Scans manifests into system for confirmation of delivery.
• Prepares back order envelopes for delivery.
• Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
• Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
Minimum (Required): • Ability to keep up at a moderate speed
• Good English language and English reading skills
• 0-6 months working experience
Previous Technician Experience
High Schoold Diploma or equivalent
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website