The Senior Branch Manager, Infusion Services has ultimate oversight and accountability for all operational functioning of a Coram Infusion Services Branch. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of productivity, quality, and patient satisfaction in a complex clinical environment while meeting or exceeding regulatory requirements and company standards.
The Senior Branch Manager sets the culture and direction for the branch by clearly defining objectives and setting and refining process to ensure that the branch contributes to the short and long term goals of Coram. The Senior Branch Manager is responsible for managing, either directly or via department managers, operations of the Pharmacy, Nursing, Admissions, and Inventory/Warehouse functions of the branch. You will be responsible for containing costs and ensuring an efficient operation of the branch.
- Supports growth and contributes to the bottom line by demonstrating effective cost containment, high levels of customer service and high quality results through purchasing, inventory, patient care, and clinical operations.
- Successfully and consistently executes short-term business plans, ensuring deadlines and performance standards are met.
- Manage work flow processes that are consistent with Operations within the Coram business to ensure fluidity of operational effectiveness and compliance with policies, procedures, and regulatory bodies.
- Facilitates and maintains cross-functional relationships both within Coram and within the enterprise.
- Optimizes resource allocation to achieve maximum productivity of workforce while meeting the evolving needs of the business.
- Monitors branch performance through routine metrics and daily engagement with all disciplines and corresponding processes.
- Conduct spot quality checks and audits to ensure branch is functioning according to the highest level of compliance and regulatory standards.
- Oversees talent lifecycle for all branch staff, including (but not limited to) hiring, on-boarding, training, performance evaluation, coaching, development, and terminations as necessary.
- Guide teams through challenging patient and referral source interactions and troubleshoot to ensure positive customer satisfaction.
- Uses metrics to measure and drive success. Redirects team as necessary to achieve metric-based goals.
- Defines and communicates expectations for all leaders and corresponding teams. Holds colleagues and self accountable to expectations.
- Operationalize policies and maximize efficiency and efficacy of processes
- Ability to systematically diagnose and improve functioning of processes to drive efficiency, efficacy, and workflow of the branch
Minimum of 5 years related experience required
- Minimum of three years of pharmacy management experience, including resource allocation and leadership of others; and understanding of human resource practices and labor laws.
- Pharmacy Degree or PharmD, Required CA Licensed Pharmacist
- Healthcare / Home Infusion services industries
- Insurance and payor processes
- Relevant hospital policies and procedures
- Clinical concepts and medical conditions likely to be treated via infusion services
Bachelor's Degree, in Pharmacy or PharmD
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website