Join the Coram/CVS team as a Patient Intake Coordinator and you will support the Phoenix Hilton branch with the initial admission of patients onto service with the Company. In this role, you will maintain communication and workflow between the branch, Sales staff, Insurance Verification team, and referral sources, helping to ensure new patients are receiving excellent care while on our services.
As a Patient Intake Coordinator you will…
* Process orders from referral sources and patients, responding to phone and fax inquiries, and resolving patient complaints
* Assess patient needs and document referral requests for coordination of care.
* Provide information pertaining to equipment supplies and services to applicable departments in order to bring a patient on service with the Company
* Coordinate with the Insurance Verification Team to process patient details and collect benefit coverage information
* Relaying insurance coverage to referral sources and patients and discuss forms required for billing with patients
This is a full-time, permanent, benefited position and is NOT through an agency.
* Minimum two years experience in customer service
* Minimum two years experience in healthcare
* Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word
* Home infusion, enteral or durable medical equipment (DME) experience.
* Experience medical billing or collections work or experience working with accounts payable (A/P) or accounts receivable (A/R).
*Typing at least 50 WPM
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website