As an Operations Manager you will support the Enteral Nutrition Centers, responsible for branch operations, an annual budget, and customer service satisfaction. You and your team will have a direct impact on those patients who currently use a feeding tube for their nutritional needs by ensuring that new and refill orders are being processed correctly and timely.
We're seeking a dynamic leader with strong attention to detail and analytical skills; as well as excellent communication skills, including a strong command of the English language and the ability to clearly articulate inconsistencies and discrepancies.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. You have an important, uniquely rewarding role putting your skills and experiences to work supporting a specialty pharmacy operation.
* You will be responsible and accountable for the successful onboarding of new patients. This includes obtaining any necessary documentation for billing purposes.
*You will partner with internal partners (pharmacy operations, billing, encounter files) to deliver high service levels to a key client.
* You will be responsible for monitoring key revenue management and service indicators, expenditures and asset utilization to ensure maximum profit margin.
* You will consistently review trends for phone volume, staffing levels, customer satisfaction and revenue management to determine where process can improve through efficiencies.
* You will implement performance improvement processes and demonstrate improved outcomes.
* You will interface with various levels of management to ensure revenue growth and earnings from the enteral program while ensuring appropriate patient care and service.
* You will be responsible for hiring, ongoing coaching and performance appraisals.
* Minimum 10 years related management experience in a healthcare environment with a proven track record of achievement.
* Advanced experience in MS Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
* Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time.
* Experience in nutritional services support.
* Management experience in call center and claims departments.
* Healthcare Reimbursement - medical insurance/billing/coding.
* Master's degree.
Bachelor's Degree or higher
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
Apply on company website