Would you like to join Fortune 8 CVS Health and our dynamic Loss Prevention team? As a District Asset Protection Leader you will implement asset protection objectives, and administers asset protection programs. You will provide assistance and training to the field operations teams to address specific asset protection issues with an assigned span of control. You will get results by forging strong business relationships and working in a team environment to service internal and external customers.
You will analyze information from reporting tools to determine critical priorities for the assigned areas and will provides objective, accurate and timely analysis of trends to operational field partners. You will aligns business partners to integrate priorities.
You will works with field operations teams to define accountability and what needs be done to achieve the desired results. You will enforce asset protection and shrinkage control programs to protect assets from loss due to internal/external theft and operational compliance issues. You will give timely follow up to ensure that plans and programs put in place are utilized and execution is achieved. You will communicates with field teams to provide feedback on overall progress of initiatives.
Additional duties and responsibilities:
• You will complete store health assessments to ensure overall operational compliance in assigned stores.
• You will coordinate and supervise the use of outside agencies for security functions within assigned markets.
• You will conduct timely, ethical, and professional investigations of all potential internal theft incidents.
• You will maintain professional liaison with all local law enforcement officials to ensure appropriate coordination of investigations and/or prosecutions.
• You will facilitate meetings and training to all levels of field personnel as required due to market needs and priorities.
• You will attain budgeted results for shrink and P&L performance within your assigned market.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in retail loss prevention management
• Minimum of 2 years experience with multiple store responsibility
• Knowledge of conducting legal and ethical investigations
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 75% of the time
• Must possess a valid and current driver's license
• Must possess personal vehicle which company deems reasonably reliable and is appropriately insured
• LP Qualified (LPQ) or LP Certified (LPC) preferred
• You have excellent communication skills
• You have experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel
• You have the ability to build positive relationships throughout an organization
• You work well in a team environment and give as well as accept, constructive criticism
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of related professional work experience in combination with years of education may be considered in lieu of a degree.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website