As a Customer Care Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out management responsibilities including planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, recognizing, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems. Furthermore, you will resolve escalated customer concerns including communication with executive level management. Some other critical components of this role include monitoring and coaching Supervisors in the areas of quality, productivity, employee relations/coaching and evaluation, pharmacy and call center operations, and overall work performance. Also you will be responsible for coordinating training, coaching, and monitoring performance of departmental personnel. You will report to the Director Customer Care. To be successful in this role you will have the ability to build and retain high preforming teams as well as balance competing priorities.
- Determine staffing requirements for the department, managing to the operating budget goals of the department, and drive/contribute to project based initiatives
- Study and standardize procedures and workflow to improve efficiency, quality, service, and performance
- Roll out and actively drive operational excellence with new PBM programs and related initiatives to improve the member experience, retention, and drive margin growth
- Translate business strategy into directions, plans and measurable objectives
- Direct, coordinate, evaluate and achieve customer care teams and goals and conduct necessary follow-up with clients and plan participants to ensure customer satisfaction
3 years or more of people leadership experience
Bachelor's degree is preferred
- At least 1 year of Project Management experience
- Proven experience presenting company tours and business reviews for clients.
- Proven experience resolving escalated customer concerns including communication with executive level management
- Experience managing a large teams
- Knowledge of PBM processes and procedures
- Previous experience working in healthcare and/or insurance industries
High School Diploma or GED is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website