Would you like to join Fortune 5 CVS Health dynamic human resources team? The Human Resources
Business Partner (HRBP) - Senior is responsible for the
development and execution of the Human Resources
strategy that aligns with the Logistics business plans that
address the current and future direction of the business.
You will partner with the Logistics/Distribution Facility
Director and leadership team to develop and execute industry leading people strategies to engage and inspire our teams to deliver outstanding service to our customers and clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Working directly with the facility leaders to build and execute a people strategy that supports a change-capable organization focused on offering a dynamic and rewarding work environment.
-Collaborating with the Human Resources Centers of
Excellence to provide effective solutions for business
• Delivering a high degree of focus to develop a recruiting and talent strategy that generates rich talent pipelines needed to
drive both future and current business needs.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
• Ability to recognize, articulate and help shape culture
through change management and leadership influence.
• Proven ability to analyze data, recognizes patterns and
provide concise and impactful insights.
• Demonstrable ability to influence and collaborate
effectively with senior leaders and key partners.
• Track record of building high performing teams and
developing key talent.
Minimum 5 years of HRBP experience which includes experience
supporting more than one business unit or location.
Ability to travel up to 25% of the time as needed, per
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
Distribution center experience.
Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources or related field.
Master's Degree is preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website