Candidates residing in a commutable distance to our Fresno office will be temporary work at home and will be expected to work onsite once we return to the office.
Candidates outside of this location will be permanent work from home.
• Provides targeted, personalized service based on a holistic view of the member, benefits, health information, and through engagement.
• Handles customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, internet, web-chat or written correspondence.
• Engages, consults and educates members by delivering individualized programs based upon the member's unique needs and preferences.
• Utilizes resources to assist customers in understanding components of the Aetna products including claims, accumulators, usage and balances, and cost sharing.
• Customer service experience
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
• Strong communication skills
• Strong computer skills with ability to use multiple systems at once
• Understanding of medical terminology
• High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website