This position is permanent work from home for candidates located in the EST time zone with the exception of candidate in the Bethlehem, PA area.
If you reside in a commutable distance to our Bethlehem, PA offices, the work at home option will be temporary and you will be expected to work onsite once we return to the office.
Provides targeted, personalized service based on a holistic view of the member, benefits, health information, and through engagement. Handles customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, internet, web-chat or written correspondence. Engages, consults and educates members by delivering individualized programs based upon the members unique needs and preferences. Utilizes resources to assist customers in understanding components of the Aetna products including claims, accumulators, usage and balances, and cost sharing.
- Answers questions and resolves issues as a single-point-of-contact based on phone calls, plan sponsors, PSS/ISO, members and providers.
- Provide customized interaction based on customer preference and individualized needs.
- Educates and assists customers on various elements of benefit plan information and available services created to enhance the overall customer service experience with the company (i.e., assistance with Aetna Navigator, Consultation Opportunities Simple Steps, Cost of Care Tools, Natural Alternatives Program, etc).
- Utilizes all relevant information to effectively influence member engagement.
- Proactively assesses customer issues and anticipates their needs.
- Based on the issues and customer needs, quickly determines if the member call should be extended.
- Takes immediate action when confronted with a problem or made aware of a situation
Customer Service experiences in a transaction based environment such as a call center or retail location preferred, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate.
Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
Effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience.
Please see above.
High School Diploma
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website