The Human Resources Background Investigation Program Governance Lead will work within the HR Shared Services organization and will oversee pre-employment and incumbent background investigation programs, including criminal background screening, drug testing and I-9 programs. The Program Lead will manage relationships with third-party providers to ensure proper screening procedures, will manage and resolve escalations, will proactively identify areas of opportunity and implement program improvements, and will manage internal reporting and compliance audits. This position also reports to the Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition Operations.
- Manage the third party background screening and I-9 vendors by providing escalation support and guidance with the processing of background investigations and drug tests while ensuring compliance with regulatory standards
- Design training documentation in support of process or system changes and deliver to all stakeholders
- Plan and conduct end to end thorough data analysis including interpretation of trends, gaps, data gathering and validation, and presentation of findings
- Provide consultation to stakeholders to reinforce compliant practices
- Building partnerships: This position will work closely with other HR Shared Services teams, applicable vendors, and internal stakeholders to deliver the required services, controls and delivery experience
- Manage applicable processes to ensure full functional Compliance and Audit activities
- Identify areas of opportunity through organizational assessments, suggest and at times implement appropriate changes in programs or processes
- Create and generate standard ad-hoc reports for a variety of HR-related data and management analysis
- Partner with Management and Legal/Compliance teams to ensure ongoing compliance with federal, state, and company mandates/policies
- 3+ years of program management experience in the field of Human Resources or Loss Prevention
- 3+ years of Proficient MS Office skills with advanced Excel skills
- 3+ years of data analytics experience in order to maintain and evolve our data integrity/audit / compliance reports to validate end-user utilization and audit requirements
- Experience with high volume background and/or drug screening vendor, as well as Kenexa BrassRing a plus
- Experience with high volume I-9 vendor, as well as Guardian a plus
- Experience with Cognos reporting a plus
- Capabilities and experience in Change Management a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret, research, and communicate complex issues
- Commitment to and demonstrated skill in providing excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with shifting priorities
- Flexibility and professional demeanor
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Bachelor's degree required. Will substitute an equivalent combination of education and experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website