We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst in our Northbrook, Illinois office. The position is a Corporate Finance function supporting the Pharmacy Benefit Management business. This position is an individual contributor role that focuses on the execution of planning and forecasting client profitability. This position is at a developing professional level and requires an ambitious, motivated, and eager individual looking to work for an industry-leading Fortune 7 company.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Financial modeling
• Monthly financial planning and reporting
• Identifying cost savings initiatives
• Performs financial analysis including conducting research and identifying, designing and implementing applications and tools to fulfill reporting and analysis needs.
• Assists in the development of financial plans and continuously analyzes operating financial results through models and interprets financial impact. Measures financial results against budget and forecast.
The goal of this role is to help Senior Finance and Sales leaders make better, more informed decisions by providing accurate, timely and insightful analysis through presentation.
• 0 or more years of analytical experience, internships included.
• 6 or more months of experience using Microsoft Excel
• Analysis experience in a corporate environment
• Excel experience using functions such as PivotTables, VLookup, Filters, Macros, etc. strongly preferred.
• Experience with Access, Tableau, SQL or VBA a plus
• SAP knowledge preferred.
• Experience designing and executing process improvements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships with other teams within the company and be able to adapt to change.
• Ability to prioritize effectively to ensure all tasks are completed timely and accurately.
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor degrees in Finance or Accounting preferred.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website