Offering potential one time sign on bonuses to eligible candidates of up to $5,000!
This role is a field based position serving Franklin, Pickaway, Madison, Union or Delaware counties!
There will be up to 75% travel once covid restrictions are lifted.
Help us elevate our patient care to a whole new level!
Join our Aetna team as an industry leader in serving dual eligible populations by utilizing best-in-class operating and clinical models. You can have life-changing impact on our members who are enrolled in Medicare and Medicaid and
present with a wide range of complex health and social challenges. With compassionate attention and excellent communication, we collaborate with members, providers, and community organizations to address the full continuum of our members' health care and social determinant needs. Join us in this exciting opportunity as we grow and expand dually eligible members to change lives in new markets across the country.
Our Care Managers are frontline advocates for members who cannot advocate for themselves.
They are responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and coordinating all case management activities with members to evaluate the medical needs of the member to facilitate the member's overall wellness.
Develops a proactive plan of care to address identified issues to enhance the short and long-term outcomes as well as opportunities to enhance a member's overall wellness.
• Uses clinical tools and information/data review to conduct an evaluation of member's needs and benefits.
• Applies clinical judgment to incorporate strategies designed to reduce risk factors and barriers and address complex health and social indicators which impact care planning.
• Conducts assessments that consider information from various sources, such as claims, to address all conditions including co-morbid and multiple diagnoses that impact
• Uses a holistic approach to assess the need for a referral to clinical resources and other interdisciplinary team members.
• Collaborates with supervisor and other key stakeholders in the member's healthcare in overcoming barriers in meeting goals and objectives, presents cases at interdisciplinary case conferences
• Utilizes case management processes in compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures. Utilizes motivational interviewing skills to ensure maximum member engagement and discern their health status and health needs based on key questions and conversation.
• Minimum 3-5+ years clinical practical experience
• Unrestricted active RN licensure
• Confidence working at home/independent thinker, using tools to collaborate and
connect with teams virtually
• Ability to travel within a designated geographic area for in-person case management
activities as directed by Leadership and/or as business needs arise - when COVD-19
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently
• Effective computer skills including navigating multiple systems and keyboarding
• Demonstrates proficiency with standard corporate software applications, including MS
Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, as well as some special proprietary applications
• Minimum 2-3 years Care Management, discharge planning and/or home health care preferred
• Certified Case Manager is preferred.
Associates required, BSN preferred
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website