Join the Coram CVS/specialty infusion services team as a Nurse Sales Liaison. Combine your clinical skills and marketing experiences in a business development setting. Working for an industry leader and the largest home infusion organization you play an integral role in delivering high-quality patient care and expanding our reach through the partnerships with our hospitals.
Key responsibilities: *Assigned to selected hospitals to collaborate with case managers, physicians, referral sources and home health agencies to facilitate patient discharge and coordination of care. *Conduct initial infusion set-up and patient/caregiver training on our therapy services and technology. Assesses method of administration based on physician orders. Introduces formulary changes, diagnosis and route of feeding and advances in nutrition support. *Identify opportunities for improvement in patient care and participate in the institution's quality assurance/performance improvement initiatives as requested. *Maintain and grow core therapy admissions through customer relationships and provide responsive customer service within assigned hospitals. Work closely with the Territory Manager or Regional Vice President of Sales present and negotiate therapy programs.
* Registered Nurse with current license in NY
* Minimum three years clinical (RN) nursing with at least one year IV infusion experience
* Current CPR certification
* Valid and current driver's license and auto insurance
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
*Two years of sales experience (or equivalent)
* Home healthcare experience
* CRNI certification
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website