Responsible for provision of work-life consultation and informational services to members and plan sponsors; assesses needs, proposes care options, researches/screens potential services, provides resource referrals, and coaches individuals on how to use resources to handle various life and work situations.
Schedule is 12:45pm-9:15pm eastern Monday-Friday. No nights, and no weekends. Holidays are on a volunteer basis.
In office position once COVID restrictions are lifted onsite Austin, TX or Hartford, CT. Internal remote employees may apply and continue to work remote.
- Provides telephone worklife consultation with members.
- Provides telephone triage, crisis intervention and related services
- Researches, locates and screens potential worklife services and resources that meet member's need and provides referrals directly to member.
- Determines appropriate intervention action steps in dealing with member situational concerns including cross referral to EAP services or other internal/external benefits that may meet their needs.
- Provides consultation to individuals with a variety of presenting issues including emotional, lifestyle management and worklife concerns including but not limited to elder care, child care, financial and legal resource etc.
- Provides information to members and providers regarding mental health, substance abuse benefits, community treatment resources, and related mental health programs.
- Assists members with linkage to resources and/or advises members how to access and choose services to aid in the alleviation of stressors.
- Interacts with providers as appropriate to schedule appointments and discuss concerns regarding specific cases.
- Prepares member fulfillment related to relevant materials, including provider profiles, letters, selection of appropriate guidebooks, collating materials for mailing, documenting fulfillment completion in the appropriate EAP system, maintaining an inventory of materials.
- Performs follow up with member to ensure needs are met.
- Documents accurate member contacts and activities according to enterprise, EAP and Worklife format using PC technology.
Team member support:
- Works collaboratively with worklife team to ensure excellent customer service, prioritizing work, case turnaround completion and improve workflow processes.
- Maintain a collaborative working relationship with Aetna EAP call centers
- Performs worklife projects for account management and members.
- Collaborate with team of professionals in a way that supports a positive clinical outcome and continuity of care for all members Compliance with Policies and Regulatory Standards
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to enterprise, EAP and Worklife policies regarding confidentiality.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of required information that meets risk management and regulatory requirements.
Maintain current licensure in good standing, seek professional development and meet all licensure requirements. (*)
- Experience working in call center environment
- Experience delivering care or crisis intervention
- Experience in handling family situations and/or relationship concerns
- Knowledge and/or experience in Employee Assistance Programs
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- 1+ years of experience in a social or human services preferred (case mgmt, clinical, psychiatric, medical setting)
- Experience/knowledge of Elder Care
- Spanish speaking
- Bachelors degree in social work or health related field (Health Education, etc.)
- Masters degree in Social Work preferred
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website