The District Compliance Expert is accountable for auditing stores on outdates, pricing and compliance within the region. DCE must be able to write store visit recaps along with district weekly recaps and effectively communicate with other DCEs in the region. DCE must be able to coach and training front store management and staff as needed.
• Attending training conducted by the Regional Compliance Coordinator detailing the audit process
• Building his/her Audit Binder
• Conducting a full and thorough audit of all stores within his/her store alignment
• Maintaining a professional, ethical, and objective demeanor throughout the audit process
• ∙Assuming the role of “trainer” when issues are identified during the audit and assisting the store management team in understanding the expectations and how to improve their compliance with these expectations
• Communicating with the DM regarding all audit findings
• Consulting his/her RCC with any questions that may surface during the audit process
• Communicating the Audit results to the RCC for tracking purposes
• Providing the Store Manager with hard copy of the completed audit form
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the management in a district setting
• DCE roles and responsibility are completed over 3 days a week approximately 24 hours.
• Must be knowledgeable in daily process i.e. price changes, AMM, disposition grids
• Must have an understanding of OSHA and Hazardous Waste Compliance
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
• Ability to display a commitment to promoting team spirit and working collaboratively to achieve team goals
• Ability to travel to up to 75% of the locations within the Region
• Position may require a flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website